RECURRING DEPOSIT

A recurring deposit is a type of term deposit which allows you to save a fixed amount every month systematically.

  • Minimum installment amount 100/-
  • Minimum period 1 year and maximum period is 5 year.
  • Providing the loan facility .The loan can be given upto 90% of the amount standing the credit of the account holder
  • Standing instruction facility will enable automatic transfer of installment amount from your savings account
  • Interest cannot be withdrawn before deposit becomes mature and interest is paid on maturity on yearly       

  • SHARE

    Milan Tomic

    Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

    • Image
    • Image
    • Image
    • Image
    • Image
      Blogger Comment
      Facebook Comment

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment